5th Grade Week 21

0

Posted by rockyhillaaron | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on January 29, 2016

This week was very exciting, because we got to do a lot of new things. One of these things is we finished our first song on punctuating titles, and my team did pretty well, I made up most of the lyrics and got them to go along with the song’s beat. We are also making a karaoke version for the song, but we haven’t finished it yet. The song is on I tunes, but I wasn’t there when we made the name, so I will give that later.

Another thing we did this week was we worked on our commercials for Literacy Night, which is a book fair at our school. The theme of Literacy Night went along with my school’s theme this year, which is superheros. I played one of the main roles in the commercial as Batman, and I will be uploading the commercials soon.

One more thing we did this week was we started our opinion writing. You see, we have been practicing opinion writing for about 2 weeks now, and judging from the opinion writing test today, I am pretty good at it. I admit, I am kind of nervous of the big opinion writing test, but isn’t everyone? You can probably see how this week was very exciting, and I am really (not) looking forward to the opinion writing test, and i’m talking about the big one, not the one I took on 29/1/16.

This is a shot of Literacy Night, which as you can probably see, was in the school's gym.

This is a shot of Literacy Night, which as you can probably see, was in the school’s gym.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar